I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
You know when it comes to Ten on Tuesday that I’m all about keeping it positive. And I think today’s topic is a positive one even though it could be construed differently. Have I made you curious? The topic comes from Joanne at Rhythm of Needles and it’s 10 Things You Wish You Liked.
- Exercising. This is still my goal, to like exercising. It helps knowing that even people who exercise regularly don’t necessarily like it.
- Making salad. I love to eat salad and I know I’d eat a lot more of it if I liked making it. Honestly, though I abhor making a salad.
- Crocheting. I keep trying and thinking that if I did it more I’d learn to like it but it hasn’t happened yet.
- Hiking. I have friends who go on these cool hikes and it sounds great. And then I get out there and I get winded and sweaty and I hate it. I do like the part of hiking that involves having a picnic, though.
- Cleaning. I could save a lot of money if I didn’t hire someone else to do this.
- Winter. It’s no secret that I love spring and summer and all that goes along with those seasons. I wish I could like winter, though, so that I wouldn’t be so miserable when it’s here.
- Meditating. It’s supposed to be really great to clear you mind and just be but I have such a hard time with this. I think about all the things I should be doing instead.
- Math. I do what I have to do for work (budgets, spreadsheets, statistics) but I sure don’t enjoy it.
- Reading the paper. I know it’s a great way to keep up on local news but I hate the smell of the ink and I hate getting it on my hands. I find the whole thing just annoying. Thank goodness for Facebook and online newspapers.
- Stacking firewood. I put this on here for Dale because I knew HE really wishes I liked doing this. Heh.