I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
Today’s Ten on Tuesday topic comes from Beth and it’s a great one: Ten Everyday Things That Make You Happy. I’m pretty sure the secret to a happy life is being content with what you have and being happy with where you are and this topic is all about just that. Here we go!
- Lighting a scented candle – or two.
- Driving my car. It still has that new smell!
- Using Blessed Juno soap – my favorite is New Day.
- Our Keurig coffee maker.
- Watching the hummingbirds at our feeders.
- Using my iPhone. It’s a silly piece of technology but it makes my life easier and better in so many ways.
- Petting the cat.
- Reading in bed. I love that feeling of snuggling in with pillows and a quilt and reading until I fall asleep. It doesn’t usually take very long.
- Indoor plumbing. If you think this isn’t important try going without it for a day or two.
- A hug and kiss from Dale. It’s the perfect way to start and end every day.