You know we’re big on cramming lots of fun things into our weekends so today’s Ten On Tuesday topic should come as no surprise: 10 Things You Love To Do on the Weekend. Let’s get right to it!
- Hang out with Dale. My favorite weekends are the ones where we just spend all of our time together.
- Knit, spin, quilt or some other crafty thing. I love having uninterrupted knitting time.
- Sleep a little late. I’m a morning person so I never really sleep late but it is nice to not have to get up at 5am.
- Run. I never would have expected this to be on a list of mine but I like running on the weekends because I don’t have to rush to get ready for work when I’m done.
- Entertain. I really enjoy having friends over for dinner, drinks, snacks or whatever.
- Have a fire in our firepit. This can go hand in hand with the entertaining thing but it’s nice when it’s just Dale and I, too.
- Go dancing. Only if it’s my favorite band, though.
- Watch football. More on this tomorrow.
- Take a drive. I love Sunday afternoon drives with Dale. Lots to see, maybe a stop for a drink or some shopping, it’s relaxing and fun.
- Catch up on TV. Week nights can get busy and weekends are a good time to watch all the episodes I missed during the week.
And that’s my list. I really love the weekend!