I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
You know we’re big on cramming lots of fun things into our weekends so today’s Ten On Tuesday topic should come as no surprise: 10 Things You Love To Do on the Weekend. Let’s get right to it!
- Hang out with Dale. My favorite weekends are the ones where we just spend all of our time together.
- Knit, spin, quilt or some other crafty thing. I love having uninterrupted knitting time.
- Sleep a little late. I’m a morning person so I never really sleep late but it is nice to not have to get up at 5am.
- Run. I never would have expected this to be on a list of mine but I like running on the weekends because I don’t have to rush to get ready for work when I’m done.
- Entertain. I really enjoy having friends over for dinner, drinks, snacks or whatever.
- Have a fire in our firepit. This can go hand in hand with the entertaining thing but it’s nice when it’s just Dale and I, too.
- Go dancing. Only if it’s my favorite band, though.
- Watch football. More on this tomorrow.
- Take a drive. I love Sunday afternoon drives with Dale. Lots to see, maybe a stop for a drink or some shopping, it’s relaxing and fun.
- Catch up on TV. Week nights can get busy and weekends are a good time to watch all the episodes I missed during the week.
And that’s my list. I really love the weekend!