I hope you all had a great weekend, whether it included 3 days off or just the typical 2. Mine was a long one and it was full of good things. Sit back and relax and let me tell you about 10 Things I Did This Weekend.
- Had a dinner party Saturday night.
- Made a yummy breakfast of leeks, swiss chard, hash browns and eggs – all local and all thanks to the generosity of my friends Sharon and Al.
- Joined Costco. Margene and Cheryl made me do it.
- Played cards with Dale. I lost but it was still fun.
- Danced in the kitchen.
- Watched the Pats beat the Broncos. Buh bye, Manning.
- Completed week 8 of the Couch to 5K program. This makes me an official C25K graduate. I need to work on my speed but I’m stoked about my endurance.
- Caught up on tv. Revenge, The Good Wife, Grey’s Anatomy, Parenthood – they are all back and I’m enjoying the heck out of them.
- Knit. I started the lace portion of Wandering the Moors and finished the leg and heel of my September socks.
- Finished decorating the house for autumn. Pumpkins, gourds, & leaves abound.
It was a great weekend!