I have lots of things on my mind these days. Frankly, I always have lots of things on my mind. Sometimes I can pull those things into a theme and create a Ten on Tuesday list. And then other times they are random topics and that’s when I decide that Ten on Tuesday should be 10 Random Things On My Mind.
- Easter dinner. It’s in less than 2 weeks and I haven’t invited the family, planned the menu or anything. Time to get crackin’.
- Google Reader. It’s going away and everyone is making suggestions on other RSS readers to use. It’s not going away until July 1st, though, so I’m just going to sit tight and let everyone else do the research and then tell me which feed reader is the best one. My money is on Feedly.
- Knitting. The socks I am knitting (pictured above) are taking for-freakin-ever. And I don’t have anything else I’m excited about knitting at the moment. I need to start something new that will keep my attention for a bit.
- Bathing suits. We will be in Mexico in less than a month and I don’t have a bathing suit that fits because mine are all too big. Yes, that’s a good problem to have but bathing suit shopping is just not fun – even if I have lost almost 50 pounds.
- Intelligent Mail Barcodes. I need to set this up for the newsletters we mail at the Council on Aging and it’s like a foreign language. I’m really out of my element on this one.
- Running. Last week I talked to my trainer about how to increase my speed and the advice she gave me seems to be working and I’m excited about that.
- My mom. She died 15 years ago this Thursday.
- Snow. Seriously. Tomorrow is the first day of spring and I will really like to not be thinking about snow anymore.
- Spring peepers. I haven’t heard them yet but I’m hoping I will very soon.
- Sushi. I need some.
What’s on your mind this week? If you wrote a blog post about it be sure and click the Add Your Link button at the end of this post. And if you want to get the Ten On Tuesday topic every Monday morning via email just click here.