A holiday weekend seems like the perfect time for an old standby Ten On Tuesday topic: 10 Things I Did This Weekend. Let’s go!
- Finished a pair of socks. More on that tomorrow.
- Knit and knit and knit on Germinate. The rows are looooooong now but I’m getting there.
- Made pumpkin donuts. Mmmm hmmmm.
- Watched the Pats win against the Saints with only 5 seconds left on the clock. There was jumping up and down and yelling.
- Nested. Fall decorations inside and out, candles, quilts – you get the idea.
- Ran. Walked. 8 miles total, I think.
- Made this delicious chicken dish. It was so good I’m making it again tomorrow night for company.
- Enjoyed lots of quiet time at home while Dale was out singing with the band. I get lonely when he’s out at night but when it’s in the afternoon – well – I kind of love it.
- Turned on the heat. Yes, I caved on Monday morning. It was 32° when I got up. Don’t judge me.
- Read lots of Voyager. I’m still hooked on Jamie and Claire.
How was your weekend? Click the link below to add your post. Click here to sign up for the Ten On Tuesday email list.