When there is a lot going on and things get stressful I think it’s really important to focus on the good. To look at the small things you do regularly that are positive. To treat yourself like you would treat a friend. And so, today for Ten on Tuesday, the topic is 10 Things You Feel Good About Right Now.
Okay! Right now I feel good about
- Going to the Y 3 times last week. And making plans to go 3 times this week, too.
- Growing out my bangs and letting my hair get longer. It’s easy to take care of and I can wear hats whenever I want and I love it.
- Raising $1100 for Kiwanis at our Dale and the Duds fundraiser last weekend.
- Getting lots of compliments on our Halloween Party from our guests. We do it because it’s fun but it’s nice to know that people enjoyed themselves, too.
- Relaxing and reading in the new den. It’s so peaceful in there. I owe you pictures and they are coming.
- Starting my Christmas shopping. If yours is already done please shut up about it.
- Setting up my new laptop. It was pretty easy and I feel good about getting it all done so quickly.
- Stepping away from online games. I was pretty addicted to Bejeweled for a long time. And then I took a bad road and started playing Farmville 2. But I have shut myself off from that stuff completely. Yay me.
- Being caught up with posting photos to Flickr. I have been behind since missing 2 weeks while we were on our summer vacation. I think – if I don’t skip any days – that I will be completely caught up by the end of this week.
- Thinking of this topic. It’s a good one, right?
In the words of James Brown – I feel good! And I hope you do, too. If you wrote a post for today please click the link below. If you want to receive the weekly Ten on Tuesday email please click here.