I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
When life is hectic and crazy, when work is stressful or overwhelming, it really helps to focus on the good things that are going on. Honestly, it’s always helpful to focus on the good things and that’s why this week’s Ten on Tuesday topic is 10 Things I’m Happy About Right Now.
- The Patriots are going to the Super Bowl!
- I’ve returned to running. I know – again. It seems like I get to this point over and over and never break through the interval part to actually get to the all running part. But now this time – I’m happy with running and I’m going to keep pushing those intervals until I can run for an entire 30 minutes.
- The Oscar nominations. There are some great movies on the list this year. You know I’ll be talking about them more in the weeks to come.
- Long weekends. Mondays off make me very happy.
- My One Little Word choice. I don’t know if it’s the word or if it’s because this is my second year of doing this but I find myself thinking about it a lot and really using it as I move through my days.
- Reading. I have been reading some really great books lately.
- Handknit socks. Mine are all clean right now, as evidenced in the photo above.
- Parks and Recreation is back. I love this quirky show about people who work in town government.
- The iPhone 6. While I don’t love the bigger size, I do love that I can see it better. And it’s nice to have a phone with lots of GB so that I can have plenty of apps without slowing it down.
- Mango Languages. My library has a subscription to this and I’ve been using it to learn Spanish in advance of this year’s trip to Mexico.
And I will leave you with this: Que tenga un buen día!
If you wrote a post for today please add your link below. If you’d like to subscribe to the Ten on Tuesday email list simply click here.