As Kym said yesterday, we are deep in the winter blahs these days. It’s snowing again and it’s bitter cold out there. My spirits are failing and I’m looking to uplift them so today’s Ten on Tuesday topic is Ten Things I’m Looking Forward To Right Now.
- The weekend. I generally say this by Tuesday of every week.
- The Valentine’s Dance with Dale’s band. As I mentioned yesterday, it has been postponed until this Saturday and I am ready for a night out with our friends. Bring on the dancing!
- The Oscars. My favorite television event of the year is this coming Sunday. Hooray!
- SPA. I love this annual weekend with my girlfriends in Freeport, Maine. All the spinning and knitting and drinking and laughing is definitely something I’m looking forward to.
- Finishing listening to We Are Not Ourselves. I feel like I’ve been listening to this forever. I’m more than halfway through the 20 hours now, though, and I’m not giving up.
- Mexico. 59 days. Nuff said.
- Being able to run more than a mile. Last week I did a mile without walking, then I walked for 3 minutes and then ran another half mile. My goal is in sight!
- The Spin-A-Thon! It’s coming up on March 7th and I’m so excited about this opportunity to raise money for my local Y. Should you wish to donate you can go here to do so. And really, no amount is too small! If everyone reading this post donated $5 I would raise a whole lot of money for this very worthy cause.
- Attending a wedding. We’re going to one in just over a month and it’s going to include some of our closest friends and an overnight at a beautiful inn. I can’t remember the last time Dale and I had a night away.
- Summer. It seems like an awfully long way off but I’m truly looking forward to it’s return and all that comes with it.
What are you looking forward to right now? If you wrote a post for today please add your link below. If you’d like to subscribe to the Ten on Tuesday email list please click here.