It’s June and it’s summer (well, almost) and it’s my favorite time of year. Of course the irony is that as I am typing this it’s currently 52° and raining but whatever, it will be warm again soon. I love the summer because it’s warm and the days are long. Our schedules are more relaxed and this time of year it feels like there’s time for everything. We know, though, that time has a way of slipping away from us and the best way I know to make sure I get things done that I want to get done is to make a list. And so, for today’s Ten on Tuesday topic, I am sharing with you 10 Things On My Summer Bucket List.
- Visit the Mark Twain House. We’ve talked about this for a while and I think we are finally going to visit.
- Pick blueberries. Make a blueberry pie. Make blueberry cake. Freeze the rest.
- Walk more with Dale. It’s nice to walk outside in the evening light together.
- Complete at least 3 Summer Book Bingo rows.
- Sit on the deck. A lot.
- Swing in the hammock. A lot.
- See Jurassic World.
- Ride my bike.
- Eat outside whenever possible.
- Play Yard Yahtzee. This one is dependent on Dale actually getting this made. I’m putting it on here to, errrr, remind him about it.
If you wrote a post for today please include your link below so we can all come and read it. If you’d like to subscribe to the weekly Ten on Tuesday email please click here.