I did some great stuff in November and I’m sort of hoping all of the Ten On Tuesday participants did, too, because today, since it’s December 1st, our topic is the 10 Best Things I Did in November.
- Went to Vegas to celebrate my 50th birthday with Doreen and Jo-Ann.
- Ate an incredible dinner at Nobu.
- Got a tattoo. (I still owe you that story.)
- Met Donny Osmond.
- Rode a 550 foot tall observation wheel.
- Sat by a pool and drank a Bloody Mary.
- Had not one but two fabulous Thanksgiving dinners.
- Got my house ready for Christmas and got a good chunk of the Christmas shopping done.
- Drove the Mustang with the top down.
- Enjoyed my life. Sure there was some big stuff like that trip and all that went with it but the most important, truly best thing I did was be happy in the moment, wherever that moment happened to be and whatever I happened to be doing.
How about you? I hope you had a good November and I hope you’ll tell us all about it. Please add a link to your post below and sign up for the Ten On Tuesday weekly email here.