Some of the most popular Ten On Tuesday topics are the ones about food. And so, today, let’s indulge the old sweet tooth and make a list of my 10 Favorite Desserts.
- Cheesecake. Plain is my favorite but I don’t say no to other varieties.
- Pie. Any kind, any time. Mostly blueberry, though.
- Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. The absolute best cake combination in the world.
- Birthday cake. Please note that birthday cake needs to be yellow with vanilla frosting.
- Creme Brulee. A special treat that I don’t make at home.
- Cannolis. From Modern in the North End of Boston, please.
- Ice Cream Sundae. From Peaceful Meadows, our local ice cream spot.
- Brownies and Blondies. Homemade only and not from a box.
- Strawberry Shortcake. When local strawberries are ripe and the biscuits and whipped cream is homemade.
- Bread pudding. Also, rice pudding. But mostly bread pudding.
Don’t mind me but I’m off to the bakery!
If you wrote a post for today please add you link below. If you’d like to subscribe to receive the Ten On Tuesday prompt via email please click here.