Remember those poems you wrote as a kid? The ones where the first letter of each line of the poem spelled out a word? Acrostic is what they are called and I can distinctly remembering writing one of these for my mom on Mother’s Day. Anyway, I had this idea to sort of take the acrostic concept and adapt it for a Ten On Tuesday topic. Today I want to know 10 Words that Describe You and all 10 words need to begin with the first letter of your first name. Ready?
- Crafty. From the time I was a little girl I have always wanted to make something.
- Cute. I’m 50 but I’m still holdling on to this one with all my might.
- Courteous. Polite to a fault, some might say.
- Caring. Especially when it comes to my family and friends.
- Competent. 30 years doing the same job will get you this one.
- Complex. I’m a woman, after all.
- Confident. Mostly. Definitely about work and leadership opportunities. Not always about my appearance but I’m a work in progress.
- Cheerful. Almost always. It comes from living with the happiest guy in the world, it just sort of rubs off.
- Content. It’s the secret to a happy life and I embrace this wholeheartedly.
- Cool. I do drive a Mustang convertible, you know.
I had Dale help me with this list because otherwise I’d also have to include the word conceited. And, just as note, Dale thought this was a pretty clever topic. I crack myself up. Okay, okay, I’ll cut it out. bwahahahahahaha.
If you got your alliteration on and wrote a post for today please add your link below. If you’d like to subscribe to the Ten On Tuesday weekly email, please click here.