Throwing it back to 3 on Thursday with 3 memes that I hope will make…
Okay, so JessaLu tagged me for this meme back in July and I’ve been ignoring it ever since. Today seems like a fine time to check this off my to-do list. And I just want to say, this wasn’t easy. I have lots of rules and I can be quite
OCD particular about things, but idiosyncracies? Those were harder to identify. Nevertheless, here goes nothing.
n. pl. id·i·o·syn·cra·sies
A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.
Write down five of your own personal idiosyncrasies. Then, if you wish, tag five people from your live gerbil or friendslist to do the same.
1. When I channel surf, whether it’s the radio or the television, I have to go from the first available channel to the last – even if I find something I want to listen to or watch before I get there. I just need to make sure there isn’t something better that I could be listening to or watching.
2. I almost always read the ending of a book first. I want to make sure it’s going to turn out the way I want or, if it’s not, to prepare myself for the disappointment of things not going my way.
3. I can not wear my glasses while I eat. Ever.
4. Speaking of eating, I absolutely have to have a napkin when I have something to eat. Whether it’s a full course meal or a teeny snack, I just have to have a napkin. Or two.
5. Popcorn at the movies? It’s meant to be eaten when the movie starts. Not before the lights go down, not during the previews, not until the actual movie starts. I have had to learn to overlook this rule when going to the movies with people who share my popcorn as a matter of survival but I’m not happy about it.
Okay, that’s my 5 and I’m not going to tag anyone because it took me so long to answer this that the popularity of this particular meme seems to have died down.
To update you on the comment contest – and to shamelessly quote Sally Field, you like me, you really like me! I have met so many readers in the last 2 days and it’s been great! The contest continues and we’re almost there, so keep those comments coming.
And, because I am committed to showing you pictures and making you laugh whenever possible, I leave you with this.