I have 3 random photos to share with you today . . . Thanks to…
Thoughts for a Tuesday when I have no knitting pictures with which to entertain you:
1. Cranberry harvesting has begun. I love seeing the pickers for the dry harvesting and the machines for the wet harvesting.
2. Sunday and Monday were warm enough to drive the Jeep with the doors off and the top down. I even listened to Led Zeppelin just for Margene.
3. I had no idea that a post about American Chop Suey would elicit so many comments. And I just need to say, American Chop Suey is not the same as Goulash. No matter what Norma says.
5. There are only 2 contestants left in the Wing of the Moth race. Me and the one who started the whole mess.
6. Hannah is taking Spanish this year. Yeah, finally, a foreign language. Don’t get me started on our school system. Anyway, I was helping her with some flash cards and one of them said, “¿Cómo te llamas?” I got really excited because I thought they were studying llamas in Spanish. Hey, don’t blame me. I took French.
7. I am absolutely in love with Zephyr Wool Silk. Words cannot describe my new devotion to this yarn. It’s soft and silky and incredibly strong. It comes in tons of gorgeous colors. I may never knit a shawl out of anything else. Shhh. Don’t tell this to my stash of laceweight yarn.
8. Today is Primary Day in Massachusetts and Washington. Get out there and vote!