So the thing with SPA is, other than whatever fiber craft you choose to pursue,…
It’s a Random Wednesday and it’s all about the rest of Rhinebeck.
- The foliage was lovely. It would have been lovelier against a bright blue sky but it was still beautiful.
- I had some great meals with friends. Dinner at the Eveready Diner on Friday night was delicious and our waiter was new and adorable. Saturday night we dined at The Coyote Grill and I broke with tradition and had Bang Bang Thai Shrimp instead of my usual fish tacos. It was a great choice.
- JessaLu sold a whole bunch of box bags. I’m so glad she’s having success with her sewing venture – she totally deserves it.
- There were some awesome carved pumpkins at the fair. I didn’t take pictures but Hillary did and JessaLu did and you should really go take a look.
- Kim brought a whole bunch of sock yarn with her. On Friday night we dumped it out onto the floor of her hotel room and I literally rolled around in it for a bit. On Saturday night we dumped it out onto my bed. I tried to get her to leave it there for me to sleep with but she took it all back. Well, except for the 5 skeins I bought and all the skeins everyone else bought.
- I love sheep.
That is all.
This Post Has 16 Comments
I love sheep too. Great photos. 🙂
I like the picture of Manise trying to divine which skein. I hope she bought both. I love Jessa Lu’s bags!
It looks like you enjoyed hanging with your friend most of all. Isn’t that they way of the perfect weekend?
hee, when i saw the photo i thought you had bought all that yarn!!!!!
it was so great to meet you 🙂
I? Am totally jealous of you rolling around in that yarn. That’s a lot of yarn. I would like to own that much yarn one day. Heh. Not while I have daycare expenses that rival two monthly car payments.
That is plenty! I’m so happy I got to take home a few treats from that pile. Now I’m trying to remember which of Anne’s shawls was the one we all agreed was “the one”. I know it was a rectangular one. Ugh… off to Ravelry I go.
Rolling around in sock yarn!?!! So that’s what commuters miss! Sigh, one of these years I must do the overnight thing.
Oh, what fun on a beautiful fall day!
Manise, may the Force be with you!
Looks like a perfectly wonderful way to spend a few days!
That is a lot of sock yarn! So which skein did Manise buy?? 😉
Wow. That’s a whole lot of sock yarn! And such lovely colors. I want a picture of you rolling around in the yarn.
I love sheep, too…and it looks like you had a wonderful time at Rhinebeck.
That Manise is a natural.
I love your random!
Hmmm……I have been thinking about that Thai Shrimp dish ever since I got home………it was FABULOUS! I would love to learn how to cook something like that. 🙂
wonderful wrap up. It looks like you had a fabulous time with friends, despite the crowds 😉
Comments are closed.