I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
Ten On Tuesday
This weekend included an extra day off for most of us and I hope you all made the most of it. I know I did and that’s why today’s Ten on Tuesday topic is 10 Things I Did This Weekend.
- Had an indoor picnic. The weather didn’t cooperate for outside activities on Saturday afternoon so Dale and I kept things inside. It was perfect and romantic.
- Danced in the kitchen. Of course.
- Went to a college graduation party for my friend Amy’s daughter. It was great to celebrate this accomplishment.
- Made Deviled Eggs to bring to that graduation party. Why does everyone love them so much?
- Had the kids over on Monday for a cook out.
- Made this potato salad to serve at the cook out. Oh my.
- Did 3.5 miles on the elliptical and ran 3 miles outside.
- Played horseshoes with Dale. He won, of course, but I think I might be getting better. I just wish I could be more consistent.
- Made (and ate!) pico de gallo.
- Drank tequila and Mexican beer. Dreamed about being in Mexico again. Yes, I’m still not over Mexico.
How about you? What did you do this weekend? If you wrote a blog post to go along with today’s topic please share it by clicking the “add your link” button. If you want to receive the Ten on Tuesday topic every Monday then click here to subscribe.
This Post Has 14 Comments
So sorry your weather did not cooperate, but it sounds like you had a marvelous time in any case!
ooooh i love your indoor picnic <3. i never have made homemade salsa or pico de gallo. when our tomatoes come in (if they ever do which they might not because you'd think it's november and not may :P) i'll try it. and go you with all that sportiness 😀
Potato salad? I’ve had that on my mind lately. Killer recipe to share?
Sorry that your weather was crappy but you really do seem to make the best of it. I’ve got to try making potato salad.
I’m still not over Rio, either, and I hope I never am! I love to remember my vacation there… and to think about all the things I’ll do when I go back again! Sounds like you made the best of your weekend.
The weather wasn’t the best but we made the best of it! Glad that your vacation memories are lasting so long. That’s the sign of how much of a great time you guys had!
I love the indoor picnic idea!
Looks like a pretty great weekend to me! I love the indoor picnic idea too. Nice job on the run!
Love the dancing in the kitchen!!
Sounds like quite a productive long weekend for you!
Thanks for the link back! I love hearing that people make my recipes! Hope you loved it as much as I do. 🙂
oh that looks so romantic…with kitchen dancing even! my weekend was not nearly so with niece/nephew graduation party on saturday, knitting class on sunday and kids over for dinner on monday. fun yes, but not in a “just us two” kind of way.
It seems like the big thing about this weekend in terms of activities is food, especially making delicious food. I will have to check out the potato salad recipe. I don’t like mayo-based potato salads personally, but that is at least in part a paranoia about them going bad in the summer heat.
Your weekend sounds delightful. I love the indoor picnic! Our weather was drizzly all weekend, but we enjoyed it. Halle and I hit the coffee shop and the library. We came home with some terrific reads. I alternated grading papers and sneaking some fun reading time the rest of the weekend.
Comments are closed.