I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
Are you busy? I am. I’ve got lots done, like the peppermint patties pictured below, but our Christmas Eve party is tomorrow night and there’s lots to do to get ready for that. All of this stuff doesn’t leave a lot of time for blogging – but – this Ten on Tuesday thing is my responsibility and I wouldn’t want to let all of the participants done. I figure everyone has a to-do list right now and it would be pretty easy to just cut and paste that list into a blog post and call it a day. So, today’s Ten on Tuesday topic is 10 Things On My To Do List. Quick and dirty, guys, with my apologies.
- Grocery shop.
- Make Swedish Meatballs.
- Get beer. (No worries, I’ve already got a healthy supply of red wine, white wine and champagne.)
- Make baked macaroni & cheese.
- Make crabbies.
- Make cranberry cake.
- Cook chicken for chicken salad. Mix up tuna salad. Stuff finger sandwiches.
- Set up the buffet table and bar for the Christmas Eve party.
- Make a cheese ball.
- Finish a knitting project. I can’t say what and I probably won’t get it done for Christmas but I’m going to give it a good effort.
Guess what? That’s not all of it! It’s all good, though, because I love to entertain our family and friends on this holiday. Be sure and add a link to your post below. If you want to subscribe to the weekly Ten on Tuesday email please click here.