I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
The theme for Ten on Tuesday this week is 10 Favorite Places to Shop. Well. I don’t do a whole lot of shopping in stores but I do a LOT of online shopping. It’s my preferred way of buying just about anything. I love it because 1) I don’t have to leave my house 2) I don’t have to deal with people and 3) I don’t have to leave my house. Oh wait, I already said that, didn’t I? Okay, so here’ s my list. You might notice that many of these online shops sell yarn. Don’t blame me if you slip and fall on your credit card while perusing this list.
1. kpixie. The grrls who own this are my friends. They take really good care of me and they’ll take good care of you, too.
2. L.L. Bean. Free shipping, free monogramming, good quality. You can’t beat that.
3. Amazon.com, of course. Books, DVDs, camera stuff, kitchen supplies – they’ve got it all and their prices are quite often terrific.
4. Simply Socks Yarn Co. Because you know how much I love the sock yarn.
5. The Loopy Ewe. Just in case you need more sock yarn.
6. Knitterly Things. Because it really is all about the sock yarn.
7. etsy.com. If you’ve never been there – don’t.
8. Webs. They’ve got it all and despite the fact that the shop is only 90 minutes from my house I’ve never been there. Shocking, isn’t it?
9. Adorama Camera. I think it’s the best camera shop on the web. If there’s a better one please don’t tell me.
10. Cake Art. I only found this one yesterday via Bakerella. It looks amazing and I’ve been jonesing to make some cake pops so I may just be placing an order very soon.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.