I feel sort of left out regarding this week’s Ten on Tuesday theme. It’s 10 Favorite Cites and honestly, I don’t have 10 favorite cities because I haven’t been to 10 cites. Pathetic, I know. Not one to be dissuaded, and because this Ten on Tuesday thing has become a habit, I will talk about the 2 cities I’ve actually visited and loved, and then I will list 8 more that I would like to visit. You good with that? Good.
1. Boston. I love that dirty water.
2. Washington, D.C. I’ve been twice and feel like I could go again and again and again.
3. Chicago. I really want to be in the Oprah show audience.
4. Las Vegas. I don’t even know why I want to go there and yet – I do.
5. London. I’ve been watching The Tudors and now I have this burning desire to visit The Tower of London.
6. Paris. Why not, right?
7. Rome. Okay, Italy, really. I would like to just eat my way through that country.
8. Stockholm. The home of my people.
9. San Diego. I love a good zoo.
10. New York. I put this one last because it’s probably the only one I’ll actually get to visit!
So how about you? What’s your favorite city?