Ten on Tuesday this week is 10 Things You Wish You Knew How To Do. I’m going with the over-the-top approach. I must still be high on Vegas fumes or something.
1. Grow money. My father always said it didn’t grow on trees. I’d sure like to prove him wrong.
2. Make Sarah Palin shut up. I can’t help but listen when she speaks (train wreck analogy) so I wish she would just. shut. up.
3. Make Carrie Prejean go away. Seriously, why is anyone paying any attention to this tool anymore?
4. Time travel. I’d love to go back in time and forward in time and travel around in our own time, too. And I’d like to do it all without having to deal with airport security and buses and planes and trams and everything else that makes traveling a pain in the ass.
5. Find a cure for cancer and all the other horrible ailments in the world. I know too many people who have suffered and died. And I know too many people who grieve because of it. I’d be very happy to put an end to all of this.
6. Establish world peace. Through knitting. We know our power and I bet we could actually do this.
7. End all forms of hypocrisy. I could go on and on about this. But I won’t.
8. Knit in my sleep. This would be multitasking at it’s finest.
9. Sing. Honestly, I can’t carry a tune in a bucket. And yet I’m the one who always knows all the words to songs. It’s a cruel twist of fate.
10. Solve all the world’s problems. Poverty – gone. Hunger – gone. War – gone.
It’s a nice list, don’t you think?