It’s been a while since I’ve written a Random Wednesday post and I’ve got a bunch of little things to tell you that don’t really stand alone as “full” posts so now seems like a good time for some random.
- I’ve been working on the Chevron Love Mittens. They are beautiful but working with 8 yarns at once is beyond frustrating. Fiddly is putting it mildly! I’m determined to finish though, so in the spirit of grin and bear it, I’m plowing through.
- On New Year’s Day my laptop screen died. The computer itself was working fine and hooking it up to an external monitor gave me the ability to work with it. Luckily I have an on-site warranty so last week 2 technicians from Dell came to the library and performed a 3 1/2 hour surgery on the poor thing. I’ve got my fingers crossed that things keep working because getting a new computer is a pain in the ass.
- I’m loving Modern Family. It’s definitely the best new sitcom I’ve seen in a long time.
- Speaking of television, Big Love is back and more intense than ever.
- But when is True Blood season 3 going to be start?
- And I could care less that 24 starts in a few days. I’m so over the Jack Bauer Power Hour.
- I just want to take this opportunity to say that I hate when people post political stuff on Facebook. Well, unless I agree with it. Seriously, though, I am learning things about some people that I just don’t want to know.
- Finally, how about some good news? Hannah got accepted to her first choice college. We are so proud of her! Of course, this brings home the reality that my little girl will be leaving the nest all too soon. Waaaaaah.
And that’s the random from my world.