Spring really is coming!
This week we are doing 10 Things You Want to Knit RIGHT NOW. Another easy topic, I think I’m sensing a theme.
- Hamamelis. I think I might even start this one this week.
- Brainwash Bag. I promised myself I would try intarsia.
- Spartan Pullover. Dale needs a new sweater.
- Multidirectional Diagonal Scarf. This will look great in handspun, I think.
- Morning Surf Scarf. Another scarf for using up the handspun.
- Entrelac Scarf. I’ve wanted to make this since Hillary did.
- Fountain Pen Shawl. Susan designs some of the best shawl patterns.
- Maplewing Shawl. I’ve put this off because it looks overwhelming but I know it’s a project I can sink my teeth into. Plus, it’s gorgeous and I want to wear it!
- Ulmus Shawl. I have a bit of sock yarn and I think this pattern fits the bill.
- Simple Things. Again with the handspun projects.
That’s my list. Of course it’s subject to change the minute I see something newer and shinier on a blog or Ravelry. I know you all know what that’s like.