The topic for this week’s Ten on Tuesday is 10 Things You Like About Where You Live. I think this is a pretty broad topic and I am looking forward to reading all the posts – and we do have a lot of posts coming in each week. Thanks to all who are participating! Here’s my list:
- I like that the seasons change. As much as I love summer, I enjoy the cool days of fall and the warming days of spring. I’m not so crazy about winter, and certainly wish it were a much shorter season, but I think I might even miss that if I didn’t live somewhere with 4 distinct seasons.
- I like that I am close to Plymouth.
- And Cape Cod.
- And Boston. I’ve got history and beaches and a city all within 30 minutes from home.
- I like that Massachusetts is a socially liberal state. I fit in well and I’m proud of my state for leading the charge on so many social issues.
- I like my small town. We don’t have a grocery store but we do have a lovely New England style town common, a pretty library, and a great group of residents.
- I like that I can drive to visit many of my fiber-y friends. There are a lot of us in this area and I’m so grateful for that.
- I like my house and my neighborhood. We have family close by and that’s important to me.
- I like that every town in Massachusetts has it’s own public library. I know this isn’t the case in many places but here in New England it’s a big deal.
- I like that I have always lived here. I’m proud to be from Massachusetts – it’s a great place to live!
Don’t forget to add your link below. And please feel free to offer suggestions for future Ten on Tuesday topics.