I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
Kym sent me a link the other day to this fun post. The author, Lynn, talks about buying a new purse and then talks about what is in her knitting notions bag. Kym thought it was inspirational for our Ten on Tuesday purposes and obviously I agree since this week’s topic is 10 Things In Your Purse.
- My current socks in progress, stored in a JessaLu bag. I never leave home without my knitting.
- My iPhone. Or My Precious, as I’m known to call it. I don’t go anywhere without it.
- My headphones. They are beats by dr. dre. and Hannah is jealous of them. They are pretty awesome.
- My business cards. These are for work but I used to have cards for my blog, too, and should probably think about making some of those again.
- Blistex. I am addicted to the stuff and have a tube in my bag, on my nightstand, on the side table in the living room, and in my office at work.
- My keys. I’ve paired down considerably but still have to carry keys to both cars, keys for work (there are 3), and keys for the house. There is also a Wheaton College bottle opener, my library card, and a yarn ball made of wire on my key chain.
- A pill box. I got this last year at SPA at the British Import store. I love it and it’s stocked with ibuprofen.
- Pens and lipstick. I’m lumping them together because they are shaped the same. The pen was a gift from the outgoing president of my Kiwanis club last year and those two lip glosses are my favorites.
- My wallets. Yes, there are 2. The long one holds money and my checkbook, the change purse shaped one holds my driver’s license, debit card, Charlie card, and change. That’s the one I pull out and take with me when I only need the bare essentials.
- A fabric striped bag that holds a Tide pen, more pens, more lip gloss, and any other small items that would get lost in the bottom of my bag.
And there you have it, the contents of my purse. Sometimes my camera is in there, too, but not today. Can’t wait to see what you all haul around with you every day, too!