Eye Candy Friday

It seems a little self serving to promote my own birthday but today is my birthday and I can’t not tell you that. Plus, I have this pretty birthday bouquet to show you. Dale did good, eh?

We’ll be going out for dinner tonight and tomorrow my girly and I are going out for sushi. You can’t ask for more than that when it comes to your 47th birthday! Have a great weekend, my friends!

Comments

1. Lois says

The flowers are beautiful, Your plans sound wonderful & there’s not a hurricane in sight. Happy Birthday with much love.

2. Debbie says

Happy Birthday to you! My b’day was yesterday and I hope your day is just as wonderful as my day was.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And tell Dale he can pick out flowers for me anytime … (though admittedly that would be awkward for all concerned).

Enjoy!

4. Phyllis says

Happy,happy birthday to someone I feel like is a dear friend! How nice to start off your special weekend with such beautiful flowers, and how lucky to be able to spend time with your special loved ones! Hope everything is wonderful–you deserve it!

The bouquet is perfect for a atumnal birthday. Have a fabulous weekend, a great birthday, and enjoy every minute!

6. Kate/Massachusetts says

Happy birthday! Fingers aren’t working this morning…I keep spelling it birdthay! Whichever you celebrate, I hope it’s a great one!

7. Kate says

Happy birthday! 47? I would have guessed a lot younger :) have a great birthday filled with love, martinis, and cake!

8. Meghan says

Have a very happy birthday. Sounds like you have a great weekend planned. My attitude toward birthdays is it’s always better to have one!

I hope it was wonderful Carole! Sorry I’m late to the party these days. Know that my thoughts are with you as you celebrate!