I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
You know, sometimes it’s rough coming up with a topic every Tuesday. I’d been wracking my brain trying to think of something for this week. I even asked Hannah for help but her suggestions didn’t appeal to me. I kept thinking, I’ve got too much on my mind right now to think of a topic. And then I realized that could be the topic: 10 Things On My Mind Right Now.
- The election. I’m not going to get political but today is election day here in the US and I’ve got my eye on the Massachusetts Senate race as well as the Presidential Election and I hope 2 things: I hope the people I vote for win and I hope we have a clear winner tonight.
- Job stuff. There’s always job stuff.
- My friend Jo-Ann is grieving the loss of her older brother right now and she’s constantly on my mind.
- The Leftie Scarf. I’ve been knitting in the ends as I go but I feel like there’s going to be a million little short pieces sticking out once it’s finished. I think it’s going to bug me and I hate it when a knitting project bugs me.
- My October sock. I abandoned it and I’ve never abandoned a sock before. It’s worrisome, I tell you.
- Pie. What kind to make for Thanksgiving? Oh, there are so many options and I don’t want to miss anyone’s favorite.
- Hurricane Sandy, New York, New Jersey. I think this is probably on everyone’s mind.
- A pedicure. Seriously, I need to get a pedicure soon.
- Reading. I’ve actually been reading books lately and it feels great. I enjoyed S.J. Bolton’s Now You See Me and then I loved Louise Penny’s Still Life. I’m about to start A Discovery of Witches and I hear it’s awesome.
- The beautiful 8 point buck I saw in my father-in-law’s backyard last week. It was amazing and it’s the first time I’ve seen a deer in the yard in the 15 years that I’ve lived here. Of course now I expect to see one every time I look outside.
That’s my list of what’s on my mind – some are serious and some are silly but all of them are taking up space in my little head!
Playing along? Add your link below. Want to receive Ten On Tuesday topics in your inbox? Click here.