Yesterday was April Fool’s Day and you can bet that I was on my guard so as not to get pranked! I like to be the prank-ee, of course, and that’s why today’s Ten on Tuesday topic is 10 Favorite April Fool’s Day Pranks.
- Put honey on a door knob. I did this to Dale once and then shut off the water in the bathroom. I laughed but he was not too pleased.
- Rubber band the sprayer on the kitchen sink into the “on” position. I’ve also done this to Dale. I’m a horrible horrible person, I know.
- Put saran wrap over the toilet seat. As tempting as this one is, I have never done it because I don’t want to have to clean up that particular mess.
- Short sheet your kid’s bed.
- Change the language settings on someone’s cell phone. Heh.
- Place a small piece of Post-it note over the ball under someone’s computer mouse so that it won’t work.
- Glue coins to a busy sidewalk. Point and laugh when people try to pick them up.
- Put a few drops of food coloring in the milk container. I especially like this one since I don’t drink milk!
- Here’s a prank that’s great for you social media types: change your birthday on Facebook to April 1st. When the birthday wishes start pouring in change your status to April Fool!
- And finally, my personal favorite: Leave a list where you know your victim will “accidentally” find it. On the list, state several devious but cryptic plans for pranking your victim. Then, never carry any of the plans out, leaving your victim wondering when the impending pranks will begin.
I’ll admit I had to google for some of these ideas. It’s too late for this year but I’m saving this list and my family had better watch on when April 1, 2014 rolls around! Make sure to add a link to your blog post below and click here if you want to subscribe to the Ten on Tuesday emails.