This weekend included an extra day off for most of us and I hope you all made the most of it. I know I did and that’s why today’s Ten on Tuesday topic is 10 Things I Did This Weekend.
- Had an indoor picnic. The weather didn’t cooperate for outside activities on Saturday afternoon so Dale and I kept things inside. It was perfect and romantic.
- Danced in the kitchen. Of course.
- Went to a college graduation party for my friend Amy’s daughter. It was great to celebrate this accomplishment.
- Made Deviled Eggs to bring to that graduation party. Why does everyone love them so much?
- Had the kids over on Monday for a cook out.
- Made this potato salad to serve at the cook out. Oh my.
- Did 3.5 miles on the elliptical and ran 3 miles outside.
- Played horseshoes with Dale. He won, of course, but I think I might be getting better. I just wish I could be more consistent.
- Made (and ate!) pico de gallo.
- Drank tequila and Mexican beer. Dreamed about being in Mexico again. Yes, I’m still not over Mexico.
How about you? What did you do this weekend? If you wrote a blog post to go along with today’s topic please share it by clicking the “add your link” button. If you want to receive the Ten on Tuesday topic every Monday then click here to subscribe.