Today, in honor of Valentine’s Day, and also the fact that February is Heart Health Month, our Ten on Tuesday topic is focused on red. As in, 10 of My Favorite Things That Are Red. Red is my favorite color, of course, so this is an easy one!
- My bike. My pretty, pretty Cruiser. I can’t help but thinking that these spinning classes are going to make riding my bike so much easier!
- OPI I’m Not Really a Waitress nail polish. My favorite nail polish color ever.
- Our new red buffalo check drapes in the living room. I wish I had bought them for December but they are up now and I love them. So cozy and cabin-y, they are perfect for the winter months.
- Flowers. Any red flowers are awesome but I especially love red tulips and red Gerbera daisies.
- Raspberries. I get so excited when they are on sale and I buy lots of them.
- Cranberries. Not only do they support our local economy but they are such a versatile (and pretty!) little fruit.
- Lobster. Need I say more? I didn’t think so.
- Dala Horses. I especially love the new BIG one I got this year.
- Cardinals. They are so pretty, especially against a back drop of snow.
- My red wool coat. I’ve had it for ages and it’s a great pop of color for our dreary winter days.
Is it any wonder red is my favorite color? I hope you all found lots of great red things to put on your list this week, too. If you did write a list, be sure and add your link below. And if you want to receive the weekly Ten on Tuesday email then please click here to sign up.