I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
I’m changing up our Ten on Tuesday subject again and this week I have asked everyone to write 10 sentences that start with the two words I feel. Ready? Let’s go!
- I feel delighted by red tulips.
- I feel excited about SPA. It’s only 2 sleeps away!
- I feel conflicted about selling my Canadian Production Wheel. I’m going to attempt to fit it in Sharon’s car and bring it with me this weekend. On the one hand, I haven’t spun on it in ages and it’s really just taking up room. On the other hand, it’s a really nice CPW and I wonder if giving it up is a mistake. BUT – if I do sell it I will buy a new lens for my camera and I know I’ll use that much more frequently.
- I feel as if I have been reading The Goldfinch for.ev.er. Man, this is a long book. It’s good but still – long.
- I feel ready for The Oscars. I have seen all of the Best Picture nominees and I’m looking forward to this year’s award celebration.
- I feel less overwhelmed at work than I have recently. I’m sure this won’t last but I’m enjoying it for the moment.
- I feel frustrated about gaining back some of the weight I had lost. I’m up about 10 pounds from my lowest point – and that wasn’t even my goal weight. I’m exercising more but, as my good friend Claudia says, “you can’t out-exercise a bad diet” and I need to get some of my overindulging back under control.
- I feel like my skin is as dry as the Sahara. I swear no amount of lotion will make it young and smooth again.
- I feel done with my Miss BB sweater. Sadly, I am not done and still have to knit the sleeves.
- I feel spring in the air. Sure, it’s still cold and yes, there’s still snow on the ground but there’s a quality to the air that has the unmistakable feel of spring. Either that or I’m delirious from all of the cold and snow.
So here’s the thing I’ve noticed about writing these sentence type posts – it’s fun but it’s revealing. Right? I suppose it doesn’t have to be but I guess I just can’t help myself. I am looking forward to reading all of your posts today. Don’t forget to add your link below if you wrote one and if you want to receive the weekly Ten on Tuesday email click here.