I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
Today is April Fool’s Day and I’ve got something fun in store for our Ten on Tuesday topic. Listed below are 10 statements about me. Some of them are true. And some of them are false. Your job is to figure out which is which. Ready?
- I bake bread weekly.
- Knitting is my current favorite crafty hobby. Before that it was quilting. And before that counted cross stitch.
- I have been to Italy, England and France.
- I have gone deer and turkey hunting.
- I am left handed.
- I would rather have yellow cake than chocolate cake.
- I don’t really talk about it on the blog but I went to a private high school.
- If I wasn’t a librarian I would be a lawyer.
- I cried when I watched this week’s episode of The Good Wife.
- I’m thinking of giving up blogging.
Can you figure out the true and false statements? I’m not very tricksy so I bet you can. Don’t forget to add a link to your post below – if you wrote one – and I hope you did! Want to receive the weekly Ten on Tuesday email? Click here to subscribe.