I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
I may have brought this up before but it’s worth repeating: I love love love it when you guys send me Ten on Tuesday topics. This week’s topic comes from Kym and I think it’s one you’re going to love: 10 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again and Never Tire Of. Let’s go to the movies!
- Gone With the Wind. The one, the only, perfect movie ever. It’s got it all: romance, drama, history, humor, costumes, sets. Simply the best.
- When Harry Met Sally. My most favorite rom com. I’ve seen it so many times I can quote huge chunks of it.
- Gettysburg. This is more for Dale than for me but I don’t mind watching it annually on the anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg.
- The Godfather. The first. Maybe the second but definitely the first. It’s brilliant.
- Steel Magnolias. Ahhh, the tragedy. And the cast – Julia Roberts, Sally Field, Shirley MacKaine, Dolly Parton, Tom Skerritt – so many of my favorites.
- Arthur. Dudley Moore plays the best and funniest drunk ever. If I’m channel surfing and this is on I have to stop and watch it.
- Monty Python & The Holy Grail. Do I really need to say anymore?
- Young Frankenstein. See #7.
- Elf. It doesn’t even have to be Christmas for me to be able to watch this movie. It’s funny and heartwarming and I adore it.
- The Princess Bride. Everybody loves a fairytale!
Those are the 10 movies I never get tired of – what about you? Share your link by clicking the button below. If you’d like to receive the weekly Ten on Tuesday email then please click here.