Happy Birthday, Dale!

I’ve been hinting at this all week, through photos and topics, but in case you missed those subtle clues, I will tell you plain that:

TODAY IS DALE’S BIRTHDAY!

dale birthday mosaic 2014

Whether he’s relaxing on vacation, reenacting the Civil War, playing dress up or hanging out in our backyard, this guy  has been enjoying life for 63 years. I’m so glad I’ve gotten to spend the last 18 of those with him because he has made my life infinitely better just by being in it.

Won’t you all join me and wish my favorite person in the whole world a very happy birthday? Thanks!

Comments

1. Mary Julius says

To a wonderful brother-in-law, Happy Birthday! Hope the year ahead is filled with happiness and fun times.

2. Jo-Ann says

Happy Birthday, dear Dale! I see lobsters and sea breezes in your future. Celebrate well, my friend!

Being on vacation, having a birthday, and eating pie or cake make by Carole…you live a good life, Dale!! Happy Birthday!

4. Jeanne E says

Happy Birthday to your hubby, Dale!!! I hope you both
    enjoy celebrating his birthday!!! :)

Happy Birthday Dale! Happy to see you share it with another wonderful soul…my brother Jim! Wishing you a great day and a great year ahead.

6. Phyllis says

Happy birthday,Dale! I hope your birthday is as special as you seem to be! Thanks for being such a good partner for Carole.

7. Trista says

Happy Birthday Dale! (We were born just 3 days short of exactly 10 years apart! I just turned 53 on 23rd) We Cancers are sensitive, kind and home loving creatures among other things. I enjoy seeing and hearing about the fun you and Carole get up to, which shows what a happy life you are sharing and I wish you many, many more years together!

8. caroleP(ohio says

Happy Birthday you cool dude per/your wife. And many more.

Carole & Dale Powell