I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
Today’s Ten On Tuesday topic comes from Kym and it’s a fun one: 10 Types of Footwear You Own. I don’t know about you but I have a lot of shoes. Here’s my list of the ones I use the most:
- Running shoes. I’m on my second pair of Brooks and I love them. Highly cushioned and brightly colored, they are perfect for me.
- Spin shoes. Truth be told, I haven’t worn my spin shoes in months. But the Spinathon is right around the corner (you can sponsor me if you’d like!) so I’ll be using this again soon.
- High boots. I have black ones and I love them with leggings, particularly since I couldn’t wear them a few years back when I was so much heavier.
- Low boots. I have 3 pairs of low heeled boots – black ones that are lined in a very soft flannel, brown Ariats, and beige cowboy booties. They are my favorite boots to wear with jeans.
- L L Bean Boots. The original ones that actually say L.L. Bean Hunting Shoe on them. I’ve had them since my early twenties and there is nothing better to wear in the winter.
- Heels. I have pumps and glittery slingbacks and patent leather peep toe shoes and more! I love heels for the way they look but I’m not crazy about the way they feel.
- Cowboy Boots. I have exactly 1 pair of cowboy boots and Dale bought them for me before we were married. They are so comfortable and absolutely perfect for dancing.
- Danskos. I have several pairs of Danksos. I’d have more if they weren’t so damn expensive.
- Flip flops. My favorites are a pair of Crocs that have a tiny strip of velvet and patent leather along the edge of the strap. The sole is molded and they feel great even for hours at a time.
- Converse sneakers. Red ones and pink ones with sheep. Plus all of Hannah’s since we wear the same size!
If you wrote a post for today please include your link below. Click here to subscribe to the Ten on Tuesday weekly email.
P.S. If you’re still seeing this post on Wednesday that means we’re without power. I’ll be back as soon as I can!