Valentine’s Day is just a few days off and I thought it would be fun to focus on love for this week’s Ten on Tuesday post. Not necessarily people I love (you all know I love Dale and Hannah and my stepkids and the rest of my family) but things I love doing, and things I love having. So, I am finishing the sentence “I love …” ten times for you.
- I love knitting. Duh.
- I love reading. I love it so much I made a career out of it. Along with this I love Goodreads. It has increased my love of reading lately in a huge way.
- I love eating. It’s my downfall but there it is.
- I love the YMCA in our town. I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again: I am so very fortunate to have this wonderful facility located just a mile from my house. The staff is remarkable (my beloved Bizzy is leaving, though, and I’m a bit devastated) and the people who go there are friendly and kind.
- I love the feeling I have after I’ve exercised. Getting myself to do it is often a matter of stubbornness but the high that comes after a good cardio work out just can’t be beat.
- I love a dirty Grey Goose martini with a blue cheese stuffed olive. I love it so much that I love two even more than one.
- I love entertaining. I love planning a party, a menu, a theme. I love having our friends and family in our home.
- I love flowers. I love them in my home and in my yard and in any way I can get them.
- I love my camera. And all those lenses I have. And taking pictures.
- I love summer. Please come back.
You know the drill: if you wrote a post for this week please add your link below. And if you want to subscribe to the weekly Ten on Tuesday list click here.