I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
I know there are people who despise Daylight Savings Time – goodness knows they are talking about that on the Facebooks. Personally, I like the light at the end of the day. Even more to the point, I’m not going to spend my time complaining about it since there’s nothing I can do about it, short of moving to Arizona. So, like it or not, Daylight Savings Time is here and this week’s Ten on Tuesday topic is asking for 10 Things I Will Do During That Extra Hour of Light at the End of the Day.
- Take photos. I will miss the morning light but I’ll be driving to work during sunrise for at least a little while and having light after work is just awesome.
- Walk and/or run outside after work. This won’t happen until the sidewalks are free of ice and snow, however.
- Sit by a window and read. I love not having to use artificial light.
- Sit outside. Smell spring in the air. Watch the snow melt. It’s too cold to do this for an entire hour right now but it’s coming.
- Drink wine. After all, that new study says that drinking a glass of wine is the equivalent of working out for an hour. Or something like that.
- Practice my Spanish. Our trip to Mexico is right around the corner!
- Spin outside on my deck. Since coming back from SPA I have been making a concerted effort to spin more frequently. Hell, spinning once between now and Fiber Revival will be one more time than I spun between Fiber Revival and SPA. Still, I love spinning outside and that time is coming.
- Knit in natural light. See #3.
- Use moisturizer. Seriously, this winter has wreaked havoc with my skin and the extra daylight is making that glaringly obvious. In other words, I look better in the dark.
- Watch the snow melt. Bah bye winter. Don’t let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.
If you wrote a post for today please click the add link button below so that we can read it. And if you’d like to subscribe to the weekly Ten on Tuesday email please click here.