I’m generally very good at getting things done. I make lists and I set up schedules and I check things off. Sometimes, though, I procrastinate. We all do it and I’m no different. Today I am thinking about all of the things I need to just.do. and so today’s Ten on Tuesday topic is 10 Things I Need to Do and Stop Procrastinating.
- My annual mammogram. In my defense, I had scheduled this 4 times last winter and every.single.time it snowed and I had to reschedule. I now have it set up for 2 weeks from Friday. If it snows on May 29th you all have me to blame.
- Annual Gyno Visit. See #1.
- Cleaning up the bedroom closet floor. It’s a jumble of shoots, boots and bags at the moment. It won’t take much time and it will make things much better when it’s done.
- Straighten up the craft room. When we redid the hallway a lot of stuff got sort of tossed in there. Now it’s a hot mess and I need to just put things away.
- Finish the quilt top for the den. The pieces are all cut out and ready to stitch together but the craft room is such a mess right now that I can’t work on this until I clean things up in there.
- Get started on the library’s Long Range Plan. My Assistant Director is holding my feet to the fire on this and that will help. And it’s on the agenda for the Board of Library Trustees meeting tonight, too, so there will be forward progress.
- Creating a Facebook page for Carole Julius Photography. I actually had a meeting last week with a professional designer and he is working on a logo for me so I am, at least, almost ready to do this one.
- Finalizing the menu for Hannah’s graduation party. I think I’m there but I keep switching up the appetizers. I can’t put this decision off any longer, though, so this may be the first thing I actually get done.
- Figuring out what to plant in the front garden beds. Kym even offered to help and all I have to do is send her some photos. Have I done it? Nope.
- Decorating the mantel in the living room. I need to come up with stuff that’s up there when it’s not a holiday – I’ve got fall, Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Easter covered but now? It’s just a big blank space.
I’m going to make a plan and set some goals and tackle this list of stuff. If you wrote a post for today please click the link below so that we can all come and read it. If you’d like to receive the weekly Ten on Tuesday email please click here.