It’s been a while since we talked about music for a Ten On Tuesday subject. Yesterday I mentioned how much I enjoy Pandora and, in particular, the Laid Back Brunch station. I thought it might be fun to listen to the station and list the first ten songs that came on. And I thought it would be even more fun if you did the same thing with your favorite Pandora station. Today’s Ten on Tuesday subject? The First Ten Songs That Play On Your Favorite Pandora Station.
- All In by Life House
- When A Heart Breaks by Ben Rector
- Here Without You by 3 Doors Down
- Put Your Records On by Corinne Bailey Rae
- Everybody by Ingrid Michaelson
- Good Life by One Republic
- The Giving Tree by Plain White Ts
- A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
- Bright Lights by Matchbox 20
- Falling Slowly by The Swell Season
I’m short on time today so I’m just writing the list. I will say, some of those songs I know and some I had never heard before. And while this was great for listening to on a rainy Sunday afternoon at home, well, on Monday at the office? Not so much. Something a little peppier might have been in order!
I hope you had fun with this week’s topic. If you wrote a post for today please let us find it by adding a link below. If you want to join the club and get the weekly Ten on Tuesday email, just click here.