It’s the height of blueberry season here in New England and the other morning Dale and I picked 8 pounds of them. Some went into the pie pictured below. Some went into a cake. Some are still in the fridge and some are in the freezer for future use. Here are my 10 Favorite Things To Do With Blueberries, this week’s Ten On Tuesday topic.
- Pick ’em.
- Eat ’em straight out of the container.
- Bake a pie.
- Make my grandmother’s blueberry cake.
- Make blueberry muffins.
- Make blueberry pancakes.
- Mix them into Greek yogurt.
- Put them on top of cereal. Grape Nuts is my preference.
- Float them in blueberry beer.
- Make blueberry buckle. Or slump. Or whatever you want to call it.
What do you like to do with fresh blueberries? Share a link to your blog post below. Click here to sign up for the weekly Ten On Tuesday email.