You know when it’s a long weekend that the Ten On Tuesday topic will be a recap, right? So, here is a list of 10 Things I Did This Weekend.
- Sat in Cape Cod traffic. I took us 3 hours to get from our house to Doreen’s on Friday afternoon. It’s normally a 70 minute trip. Luckily I was with Dale so the company was good.
- Had a great time visiting with Doreen and Mark. I love their home and spending time with them is a special treat.
- Bought myself some Cape Cod style bling. There are lots of rules when it comes to spending money at Eden Hand Arts but it’s worth the effort.
- Watched some Native American dancing.
- Had 2 wonderful nights in our yard with friends. One on the deck, complete with charcuterie and martinis, and one in the backyard, complete with a campfire and wine. Both nights involved unexpected company, which is truly the best kind of all.
- Went to a cook out at our neighbors. I love a party you can walk to! And we met other locals and made some new friends, too.
- Made red, white & blue deviled eggs.
- Read. I finished The Guest Room, Chris Bohjalian’s latest. I’ve been waiting forever for my turn with this one and it did not disappoint.
- Knit. But not much.
- Gardened. Picked basil. So much basil. And a cucumber. And pinched back the penutias.
What did you do this weekend? If you wrote a blog post for today please share you link below. If you’d like to subscribe to the weekly Ten On Tuesday email, please click here.