Things are pretty quiet around here this week. And you know what quiet is good for? Reading. Here are the books I’ve finished since we last discussed books. Which, by the way, was in mid August when I announced my book bingo cover all.
- Sweet Bitter by Stephanie Danler
- A Trick of the Light by Louise Penny
- My Name is Lucy Barton by Elizabeth Strout
- The Beautiful Mystery by Louise Penny
- A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
- Pax by Sarah Pennypacker
All links go to my GoodReads page where you can read what I thought of each book. A mixed bag, there.
What are you reading these days?