I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
I had a great time Patriotizing (as Deb put it) yesterday. Dale did yard work and I sat on the deck and knit. I also took a few photos.
But enough of that because this week’s Ten on Tuesday is:
10 Things You Love About Your Life
1. I have a wonderful, loving, funny, supportive husband.
2. I have a great kid. She does well in school, she has good friends, and she reads every day.
3. And 3 great stepkids. And 2 great stepgrandkids.
4. I have a job that I enjoy.
5. I get to work with people I truly like.
6. I have friends all across the country.
7. I have satisfying hobbies. I love knitting and spinning.
8. I live in a great part of the country. We’ve got history and scenery and I can be at the ocean in 30 minutes.
9. You know I love my cat, Mason.
10. I have all the stuff I need and want. Sure, I save for certain things but mostly, if I want something I get it.
What do you love about your life?