I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
It’s another fun topic for this week’s Ten on Tuesday – Ten Songs You’re Embarrassed To Like. Writing my list will be fun but what I’m really looking forward to is reading all of your lists!
- I Won’t Do That by Meatloaf. Oh hell, anything by Meatloaf. Even Paradise by the Dashboard Light is a freaking disaster.
- Can’t Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon. This is probably my most embarrassing confession of the list but I really do love this song. Pathetic, I know.
- Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus. This was a big hit when I first started dating Dale and I’m ashamed to admit that I tried to convince him to learn the line dance and teach it to the fans of Dale and the Duds. Let me say it right here: I’m sorry, honey.
- Cotton Eye Joe by Rednex. Perhaps I have a line dance problem?
- My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. Yeah, I really do like this one and I can’t believe I’m admitting it.
- And while we’re admitting to liking Celine Dion songs how about It’s All Coming Back to Me and Because You Loved Me. Sheesh.
- Ultimate by Lindsay Lohan. It was from the movie Freaky Friday and I loved the movie and somehow wound up liking the song, too.
- The Boy I’m Gonna Marry by Darlene Love. Bring on the Phil Spector wall of sound!
- Tired of Toein’ The Line by Rocky Burnette. This one is on here just for Dale – it’s his favorite and it is total bubble gum music.
- And finally, let’s end this on a truly spectacular, horrible note: Hero by Enrique Iglesias
And now I will just say: you are welcome for all the ear worms!