I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
It’s November in Massachusetts and that means it’s gray and cold outside. The leaves are gone and on Sunday night and Monday we had a rain/freezing rain/snow mix. Ugh. You can imagine why that was my inspiration for this week’s Ten on Tuesday topic: 10 Dream Vacations.
- Hawaii. Okay, this one might actually be attainable since Dale’s very-good-friend from high school lives there and is always inviting us to visit.
- Tahiti. Totally because of One Particular Harbour.
- Turkey. I’ve wanted to visit Istanbul since I took Art History in college. Seeing Hagia Sophia in person is on my bucket list.
- A cruise around the Greek Islands. Everyone I know who has been to Santorini says it’s the most beautiful place on earth.
- A house on the beach on Cape Cod. Okay, to make this dream worthy, it needs to be right on the beach and it needs to be huge and have big windows that take in all the views of the ocean. It needs to come with a staff that prepares my meals. And wi-fi. Definitely wi-fi.
- Austria. I’ve wanted to go since the first time I saw The Sound of Music.
- Italy. Florence, Venice, Rome, Tuscany, I’d want the time to visit them all. Listen, I’d basically eat my way from one end of the country to the other.
- A trip across our country visiting all the national parks. In a fancy-ass RV, of course.
- An African safari. The kind where you sleep in a luxurious tent and eat fabulous food and have everyone else do all the work while you do all the sight-seeing and relaxing.
- A ranch big enough to hold all my blogging/knitting/spinning friends. I’d want you all there with me – now that would be a dream!
You know what they say – dream on!