I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
I’m back from our annual Cape Cod vacation and I’m already missing the beach. It’s such a wonderful place to spend the day but some people cough*Dale*cough don’t really like it. He’s a good sport and he goes with me anyway but I’m just flabbergasted that anyone could not love the beach. After all, there is so much to do there! Don’t believe me? Read on, then, because this week’s Ten on Tuesday topic is 10 Things To Do At the Beach.
- Knit. I got a lot of sock knitting done last week.
- Read. I did not read at all but Hannah had her nose in a book all day, every day.
- Swim. Obviously.
- Walk. The sand is great for strengthening those leg muscles.
- Eavesdrop. We all do it, right?
- People watch. Oh the sights you’ll see!
- Snorkel. This is Dale’s favorite beach activity.
- Nap. Okay, maybe this is Dale’s favorite beach activity.
- Eat & drink. I’m a big fan of a tuna fish sandwich at the beach but on our last day there this year we brought wine and shrimp cocktail. I may never be satisfied with tuna again.
- Post on Facebook about being at the beach. Half the fun of being there is making your friends jealous.
The hardest part about this post was deciding which beach picture to include since that list practically wrote itself. I hope we all get another beach day or two or three in there before fall descends upon us.