I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
I’m sure you won’t be surprised to hear that I’ve got books on the brain right now. After all that crafting for my party how could I not? And, while we’ve done book topics for Ten on Tuesday before, it’s been a while. Add to all of that the approaching longer nights and cozy fires, which are oh-so-conducive for snuggling up with a good book, and you’ll understand why this week’s Ten On Tuesday topic is 10 Books On Your To-Read List.
- The Revolution of Every Day by Cari Luna. I’m willing to bet an awful lot of you already have this one your list – Cari is one of US, after all.
- Dark Places by Gillian Flynn. I liked Gone Girl so I’m willing to give this one a shot, too.
- The Silver Star by Jeannette Walls. Dale and Hannah and I all loved The Glass Castle – a rare thing. If this is half as good it will still be great.
- Life After Life by Kate Atkinson. I’ve had several people at the library recommend this one to me.
- Blood Harvest by S.J. Bolton. I enjoyed Now You See me very much so I went ahead and added this one.
- Visitation Street by Ivy Pochada. Thanks to Mary I now listen to the podcast Literary Disco. This author was featured on one of the recent podcasts and the book sounds great.
- Five Days At Memorial: Life and Death in a Storm-Ravaged Hospital by Sheri Fink. I heard about this one on NPR. It’s the only non-fiction title on my list right now.
- Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple. Another one that comes highly recommended. I know both Kym and Margene liked it and that’s good enough for me.
- The Orchardist by Amanda Coplin. See what I wrote about #8.
- The Curiosity by Stephen Kiernan. I can’t remember where I heard about this one but the plot sounds great.
This was an easy-peasy list to write – all I did was go to my Goodreads account and lift it from my “to-read” list. If you aren’t on Goodreads, why not? It’s like Netflix for books only way better. I expect my list of “to read” books to explode after I read all of your posts today. Be sure and leave a link to your post below and if you want to receive an email with the Ten On Tuesday topic every Monday, click here to sign up.