This week’s Ten on Tuesday is 10 Least Liked Foods. Well, I like most food. Obviously. But I think even I, lover of food, can come up with ten things I don’t like to eat.
1. Liver. Unless it’s chopped chicken livers because that I like. Oh boy, this isn’t off to a very good start.
2. Lima beans. Yuck.
3. Cantelope. I’ve tried but nope.
4. Roast beef. I blame this one completely on my parents since they served it while it was practically still mooing.
5. Head cheese. My grandmother made her own. It was disgusting.
6. Spam. It’s just so wrong.
7. Raw onions. I sort of like them on a sandwich but I hate that I taste them for hours afterwards.
8. Cooked carrots. Raw is good but cooked – blech.
9. Canned corn. On the cob only for me.
10. Milk. Is milk a food? Either way, I haven’t had a glass of milk since I was 4. Just thinking about it makes me gag.
There you go. A list of things I like to eat would have been a lot more fun to write. Just sayin’.