This week’s Ten on Tuesday is another negative one. Sigh. But since I don’t have anything else ready to go today, well, I’ll be attempting a list of 10 Bad Habits You Can’t Quit.
taking pictures of flowers is definitely not a bad habit
1. Not committing to an exercise program. I know I should. I know it’s better for me. And yet I can’t find anything I like enough to keep doing beyond the first week.
2. Over-eating. I don’t necessarily eat food that’s bad for me but I generally eat too much of it. You put this together with #1 up there and we’ve got a bit of a problem.
3. Buying too many gadgets. My need for the next great leading bleeding edge techno gadget is great. And I should probably ignore it.
4. Playing computer games. Bejeweled, Zuma, Typing Maniac. I waste way too much time on these games.
5. Procrastinating. I don’t do it often but there are certain things I just hate to do and I put them off as long as possible.
6. Not washing my face before bed. I used to be so good about this but now I just leave all that makeup and day’s dirt on there. Definitely a bad habit!
7. Using a q-tip to clean my ears. My doctor has told me to stop. I can’t, though. It feels too good! And honestly – what are q-tips for if they aren’t for this?
8. I swear. Not a lot but I probably shouldn’t. At least, that’s what Dale says.
9. Buying sock yarn. I’ve cut back but still, I would be remiss if I didn’t mention that it’s a habit of mine.
And that’s about all I can come up with. I’m sure there are more but I don’t smoke, I don’t bite my nails, and I don’t drink too much. I wear my seat belt and I even go to the dentist these days.
You can’t expect me to be more perfect than that.