On Sunday Hannah and I went to see a musical at our local high school. We had a great time and it inspired me to come up with this week’s topic : 10 Favorite Musicals.
- Hello, Dolly. That’s the one we saw on Sunday and it truly is one of my favorites. There is some really great music in this one.
- The Music Man. You had to see this coming, what with Marian the Librarian and all.
- Les Miserables. I’ve seen it 4 times but I would still go again if they brought it back.
- Grease. I actually like the movie better than the stage production.
- The Sound of Music. The hills are alive, baby.
- West Side Story. It’s bleak and depressing but it’s a classic.
- Spamalot. I laughed through the entire show. So funny and so entertaining!
- Jesus Christ Superstar. Okay, so technically it’s a “rock opera” but I’m counting it.
- Man of La Mancha. Isn’t it about time to revive this one?
- My Fair Lady. The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain, you know.
That was easy and fun, too. And now I’ve got about eleventy-million songs running through my head. I bet you do, too. No need to thank me. You are welcome!